J1 CDs (again)

I may have installed the Hurd more times that anyone else on this planet,
but I am only just starting to build up a permanent Hurd system.

I have the impression that the Hurd is in an awkward intermediate state and
rather bent at the moment.  In my case, not helped by the man pages not

Question.  Should I produce the J1 CD images now, or wait?

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz