J1 CDs (again)

I may have installed the Hurd more times that anyone else on this planet,
but I am only just starting to build up a permanent Hurd system.

I have the impression that the Hurd is in an awkward intermediate state and
rather bent at the moment.  In my case, not helped by the man pages not
working.

Question.  Should I produce the J1 CD images now, or wait?

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz