J1 images

The Hurd J boot-floppies (based on the woody bf) work nicely, I suppose
that the bf24 flavour might be of some use to someone.

The tarball (baseHurd) will need some more work.  At some stage I hope to
build this on my Hurd box.

If the the packages with unmet dependencies are included, then we are onto
the fifth CD.  However I am proposing that these packages not be included
this time.

gcc-3.0-base & libstdc++3 need to be included to get a mass of packages
onto the CDs.  Even so there are 380 MB of packages that are not included.

I am including a list of 331 missing packages whose absence prevent other
packages being included on the CDs, hopefully this will be more use than
the list of excluded packages.  I have been unable to access alpha.gnu.org
for a few days so I don't know if there have been any changes there.

Phil.

a2ps
aewm
afio