Don't even THINK of copying this...

~~ Smiles2Send.com - Government Grants ~~

This should solve some of your problems...

After months of research, we have found the "best of the best"
FREE money and grant programs in the country and put them all
together in one place for you to benefit from.

These programs give money for almost any reason,
and you --DO NOT-- have to pay it back!

        ********************************
        *  Billions of dollars will be  *
        *  granted this year alone!  *

We have reserved a limited number of copies for only
our most valued members (such as yourself), but we ask
that you go there A.S.A.P. because demand is very high,
and the publisher says "when they're gone, no more".

http://www.clickheere.com/cgi-bin/a/t.cgi?711101fp2150gg

~~~
You are currently subscribed to smiles2send as: debian-hurd@lists.debian.org