Russell McOrmond: I have received your email.

I have received your email relating to:
"Worm Klez.E immunity"
and will respond as soon as I can.

  If this is a support question related to the FLORA Community WEB
Volunteer service, please go to http://www.flora.org/flora/help/ and ask
the question in the flora-admin-help@flora.org discussion group.
(Volunteer support questions will not be answered directly, only copied to
that support mailing list).

  If this is a support question related to my business, please send your
message to support@flora.ca for faster response.  To see if an older
problem was resolved, please look at the server-status messages at:
  http://www.flora.ca/status/

  If you are looking for information on my business, or general contact
information, please see:  http://www.flora.ca

  If you are looking for information on my activist activities, a good
place to look at what I am involved in is to look at
http://weblog.flora.ca/

 /"\
 \ /
  X  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
 / \ AGAINST HTML MAIL

  Thanks.

Note: Do not reply to this message as it will not be sent to a human.