libstdc++3/4

The scripts to build the J1 series of CD images are in their final stages
of development, however, a libstdc++3 problem has emerged.

I have discovered that 108 packages depend on libstdc++3, including apt,
rather than the newer libstdc++4.  As debian-cd is very thorough in its
dependency checking this means that other packages are excluded from the
CDs as well. I was wondering if a dummy libstdc++3 package would solve the
problem.

Some stats.
Total number of Hurd packages	5272   (assuming no duplicates, alpha.gnu)
Number of excluded packages	1444

We may need a fifth CD.

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz