Re: debootstrap review

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 10:55:53AM -0700, Jeff Bailey wrote:

> Both of these need to be done.  I've been a little short on time.  If
> you fix (1), send the patch to me and I will forward it on to DJ
> Delorie.  Otherwise, I'll get to it eventually.

I think i'll wait. I'm looking forward to get PGI (the piggy) working and
there are a lot [1] other [2] problems [3] waiting to get fixed :)

[1] bug #142095 on opensp (a pgi build-dependency)
[2] bunch of base and required packages to get into official archive
[3] lots of linux-specific packages in PGI dependencies

btw, being perl illiterate i couldn't port etherconf. It should
be very simple (it's just meant to setup pfinet) for a porter with
perl knowledge though. could someone take it a look?

thanks,

--
Robert Millan

"5 years from now everyone will be running
free GNU on their 200 MIPS, 64M SPARCstation-5"

              Andrew S. Tanenbaum, 30 Jan 1992