Re: debootstrap (sort of) working

On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 09:49:54PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 07:04:15AM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> > argh, why do i always end up repeating someone else's work? :)
>
> Well, you didn't.  I did only a small subset of what is required, as you
> actually used it to produce a chroot environment, your changes must be more
> complete :)

btw, I had to hack the package list after my patch. the values in the
patch is what we are suposed to have in the archive, _not_ what we
actualy have in the archive. (i don't want to ask aj for updates
every week)

(ie, it includes packages that are ported but patches haven't been applied,
1.6 version of parted which is ported but won't come untill after woody, etc)

If someone wants to help, you can annoy the maintainers :)

cheers,

--
Robert Millan

"5 years from now everyone will be running
free GNU on their 200 MIPS, 64M SPARCstation-5"

              Andrew S. Tanenbaum, 30 Jan 1992