Re: [job] Apache compiler failure

--- Jeff Bailey <jbailey@nisa.net> wrote:
> I have filed bug#147079 that covers one compile failure - it then gets
> as far as mod_throttle before failing with a PATH_MAX bug.
> I had hoped to get this one quickly out of the way for James *g*, but
> I don't have time to finish it before next week.
> Tks,
> Jeff Bailey

 Hi, I'm working on apache right now.  I dont' know why but in mod_auth_dbm.c
I had to change include <ndbm.h> to include <db1/ndbm.h> .

James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op

Anyone referring to this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience