Your email to CA Antivirus support has been received

Dear  debian-hurd,

| The IPE program will be discontinued in its entirety in the
| near future. ACTION IS REQUIRED! Please click on this link
| http://www.my-etrust.com/services/ipe_support for more details.
|________________________________________________________________

Thank you for emailing our antivirus support team.

| As part of our service, we scan incoming email for malicious code, and
| send you the results.  If this automatic service does not address your
| problem, *a technician will contact you*.
|________________________________________________________________________

All emails are checked by our automated virus analysis service, known as
"Virtue" and where possible, Virtue will automatically respond. When you
receive an email response, which will be entitled "Virtue Response",
please read it carefully, and follow the directions given.

We have successfully received the following files:
id   bytes     name

3    23933     mailpart1
1    122       mailpart0
Note: Your mail was in HTML format, which we extract as 'mailpart0'
file because it could potentially hold malicious code.
We recommend sending e-mail in "Plain Text" format only.
Users of MS Outlook/Outlook Express can set the mail format under
Tools|Options...|Send|Mail Sending Format... menu.

2    87379     SECTION.scr

This automated scanning service "Virtue" is an addition to our regular
technical support service, not a replacement for it. If the automatic
a technician will contact you.  If you have further queries, please
submit them with reference number 66704 using the Support Request form at
http://www2.my-etrust.com/services/ipe_support.

If you would like to comment on the quality of this automated service,
please send email to virtue.feedback@ca.com.

eTrust Global Antivirus Research Team
Computer Associates