Re: J0 CDs

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 06:40:46AM -0700, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> Also, people downloading H3 now (possibly over modem links) will be
> told that there's no reasonable upgrade path, so they will be forced
> to go through an additional download.

That's true.

> So my vote is for a J0 release now.

I am out-numbered ;)

But native-install on the CD should deal with device:hd0s10 type of names.
This is critical because for some time now the install guide documents this.
But the old format should be allowed to.  Anybody who wants to work on the
regular expression/scripting?

Or am I wrong and the CD does not use native-install for creating the fstab
entry?

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de