Re: Hurd critical bugs

> The Mach bug is fixed in the oskit-mach branch, and will be resolved
> whenever we make it official.  I think we can just make it the default
> in gnumach to not allow I/O port accesses at all, then this bug
> would be fixed, too.  Roland, is it okay to do this change?

That sounds fine.  If X servers already don't work on gnumach, anyway.
If they do, then people might prefer having it insecure.

> The libc0.2 bug is something for Roland to look at.  Roland, what's the
> status on http://bugs.debian.org/46859?

Noone has mentioned this coming up in a very long time.  All the related
code in libc will be rewritten and be entirely different at some point in
the future (maybe in glibc-2.3, maybe later) along with pthreads
integration.  I don't think it's worth worrying about this problem as it is
unless someone else hits that assert.