Re: Hurd critical bugs

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 12:35:00PM -0700, Grant Bowman wrote:
> I just looked at
>
>      http://bugs.debian.org/~cjwatson/severity.cgi?severity=critical
>
> and found the top two oldest most severe bugs are Hurd related and 936
> days old.  While visibility is good, I doubt this is the kind the Hurd
> effort needs.

The Mach bug is fixed in the oskit-mach branch, and will be resolved
whenever we make it official.  I think we can just make it the default
in gnumach to not allow I/O port accesses at all, then this bug
would be fixed, too.  Roland, is it okay to do this change?

The libc0.2 bug is something for Roland to look at.  Roland, what's the
status on http://bugs.debian.org/46859?