Re: Roadmap?

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Farid Hajji wrote:

> As Wolfgang said, nothing will happen unless we get more volunteers
> to help. There are some time constraints (like, we're waiting for
> Pistachio etc...), but a lot of things can already be done right
> now by people with some spare time ;-).

I'd like to offer to help, but I'm not really sure how I can.  Perhaps
it's still too early for people like me to do anything?  I program in
C, Java and a little C++ but probably at more of an applications level
than what is needed.  The closest thing I've done to "kernel
programming" is adding support to gphoto2 for my usb camera (i.e. a
usermode driver - not very close to kernel programming at all ;-).
Still, if there's anything anyone thinks I might be able to do, keeping in
mind that I have a day job, please let me know.

Best wishes,
		Bill.

--
Dr. William Bland.  email: wjb at netpd dot com.
Microsoft makes simple tasks easy and complex tasks impossible.