Re: IMPORTANT -> ABI Switch

On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 09:33:56AM +0200, Oystein Viggen wrote:
> * [Jeff Bailey]
>
> > What this means for you is that when packages start to reappear, it's
> > probably best to wipe out your system and re-install. No effort has
> > been made to make this an easy transition.
>
> Has anyone made a libio tarball that can be used for easy installation?

A new tar file will be made soon by me (we already had some, but I deleted
them again).  First I need to update the Hurd package.

Please wait until we uploaded the Debian packages and the mirrors got them.
It can only be a matter of days, and until that happened I will have sorted
out details like this.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de