IMPORTANT -> ABI Switch

In consultation with Marcus, I have now formally requested that the
Debian `hurd-i386' binaries be wiped so that we can begin uploading.
We will be working with the release manager to make sure that we're
uploading the new packages at a rate that's comfortable for the
mirrors.  We have just over 1300 packages ready for upload, and we're
still resolving dependencies so that many more will follow.

Thanks to Marcus, Roland, Thomas, Jordi, James, Neal, Alfred, and all
the folks in #hurd who offered suggestions and other assistance.
(Appologies in advance for any ommisions)

What this means for you is that when packages start to reappear, it's
probably best to wipe out your system and re-install. No effort has
been made to make this an easy transition.

We *will* still need an archive on alpha for a while, although
hopefully we'll hunt down issues in current packages quickly.

Finally, any PR people here want to do a nice write up for slashdot
and debianplanet?  Maybe slashdot will finally give us our own damned
icon. =)