Roadmap?

Hello again!

The last mail I sent rendered a completely different discussion
than I initially intended. But all the talk about user space
drivers and such actually made me start thinking.

Is there currently any roadmap for the Hurd available?

If I try to clearify, I mean a general overview, something
like this:

 TODAY       Tomorrow               2003           2008
   |            |                    |              |
   |            |                    |              |
GNUmach-----OSKit-mach---------------L4-------------[1]

[1] - Complete support for userland Mach/L4 drivers.

This can/should of course be extended with all the other stuff
that makes out what the Hurd is, or what we want it to be...

... I guess the basis of my question is twofold:

	1. What do we want with Mach/Hurd today/tomorrow
	2. What do we aim/strive for in a couple of years?

Regards
 /Joachim

--
Joachim Nilsson   <joachim.nilsson@vmlinux.org>