Re: GNUmach kernel parameters?

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 11:54:01PM +0800, Robert Marlow wrote:

> My setup is two ISA cards, one 3c509 and one NE2000. In Linux the
> 3c509 automatically (without any specific kernel parameters) gets to
> be eth0 (@irq 9) and the NE2000 is my eth1 (@irq 5). In GNUmach it's
> the reversed, what dictates the order in Mach?

Ah okay. =) I'd have to check at home to see whether they're hardcoded
or if it depends on the order of the enable lines.  If noone's
answered by then I'll take a look.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
"Frankly, trying to turn Windows into a decent educational software
development platform is about as fun as jumping naked into a pit of