Re: GNUmach kernel parameters?

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 08:32:42AM -0700, Jeff Bailey wrote:

> 1) I don't see a question here.  (Or at least, there's nothing that
> ends with a question mark.)

You're looking at Emile's post, which was an off-topic response to
Joachim's question (which is not in the quotes you posted).  I suspect
that you may not have received the mail from Joachim, who did quite
clearly ask a question about driver order for ethernet cards.

> 2) I did point out to him that his assumptions were wrong.  A couple
> have now pointed out that drivers are possible in userspace, and even
> a goal of ours.

Again, here "him" is Emile, not Joachim.

Kevin.