Re: Archive problem?

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 12:59:16AM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Apr 2002, Jeroen Dekkers wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 10:33:35PM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:
> > > I have discovered that the following packages of the Hurd archive are in
> > > potato.  Now what is going to happen when potato is removed in a few
> > > weeks?  They are in binary-all.
> >
> > This was discussed on debian-devel:
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200203/msg01548.html
> >
> > Jeroen Dekkers
>
> Thanks.  But not particularly enlightening.  Does anyone know what action
> was taken?  The packages refered to are not in woody now.

I think the action to be done will be specific for every package. If
the package is useful they will probably move it to woody and we will
just include it in you distribution. If they decide that the package
should be removed because it's too buggy it's also removed for us,
which is also fine. I think we should just wait and see what happens.

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: jdekkers@jabber.org
Debian GNU supporter - http://www.debian.org http://www.gnu.org