Re: Hurd Decal

On 30-Mar-02 21:29:44 Derek L Davies <ddavies@ddavies.net> wrote:
 DLD> This would be so sweet on the back of a t shirt!

 DLD> "B. Douglas Hilton" <bdhilton@charter.net> writes:

>> I made the colorful one of which you refer.
>>
>> You can get it at http://www.gyrodynamic.net
>>
>> ( I got the debian thingy backwards, need to
>> fix it someday ... or not. )
>>
>> Cheers
>> - Doug

I recall years ago there was this spray can stuff that you could use
to make decals. You sprayed it on what you wanted to make a decal of
and lifted it off, sorta like silly putty lifting off newspaper in of
cartoons of such, but this spray leaves you with a decal.

So all anyone needs to make a decal is a can of that spray (probably
still available at your local art supply store) and a printout of the
hurd of GNU hurd Decals.

Which license ould that be under, GPL, LGPL, DGPL???

:)

---
Timothy Rue