Re: Hurd Decal

--- Mike Warner <warnerm@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> Awhile back there was an energetic discussion about a hurd logo. I'm putting
> up a new website that has free-software decals all over it. I'd like to put
> up a a Hurd decal.
>
> What is the status of that? I remember seeing a very colorful landscape with
> hurd on the horizon, or something.
>
> Can anyone point me to something? Doesn't have to be final. I can always
> update it.
>
> Thanx.
>
> -m

 I've got two GNU Hurd banners up on my page.  http://hurd.dyndns.org
more exist at http://www.ianduggan.net/hurd/logos/
and http://www.shoalhaven.net.au/~glenalec/hurd/

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op
http://hurd.dyndns.org

Anyone refering this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU