Hurd T-Shirts - anyone?

Hello,

I'd like to print some Hurd Shirts (here, in a printing shop in .de).
It would cost EUR 18.90 (+ shipping) - if we get 10 orders.  Right
now, 4 are still missing.  I'm not sure wether the price is okay, but
I think it's not too bad.  Therfore my question: any more people
interested in such a shirt (black stuff with the Hurd logo[0] in white
on the front).  If yes, just send me a mail.

Note, that is in no way mandatory, I only want to check wether there
are enough interested people.

[0] That logo was created by Marcus and can be fetched here:
    http://chaosdorf.de/~moritz/files/logo.ps

		moritz
--
moritz@duesseldorf.ccc.de - http://duesseldorf.ccc.de/~moritz/
GPG fingerprint = 3A14 3923 15BE FD57 FC06  B501 0841 2D7B 6F98 4199