Re: H3 first reboot after install failed

On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 02:16:12PM +0100, Robert Millan wrote:

> Also Bochs is more full-featured and offers better performance.
> Bochs packages are in queue to enter Sid atm. There's also
> http://getyouriso.dyndns.org/packages/ if you can't wait.

If you want suggest me to use bochs because is free, that's fine, but don't
try to say to me that bochs is faster because is a *huge* lie. It's true
that offer a quite complete emulation of a basic PC, except for netcard.

Just to say how speedy is bochs, on my pc linux reports 1800 bogomips, and
inside bochs, reports 0.80 bogomips and that's a fact.

I don't really want start a flame war about vmware vs bochs, I just want to
correct some your assertion...

TIA

--
Saluti / Regards