Back at it - oskit-mach - starting from scratch

Right now I'm rebuilding oskit from the Debian sources and
hopefully I'll get it right this time. It is really frustrating that
the monster will not compile without hacks on modules.x86.pc

I would use the Debian oskit package, except then where should
the source be located for the debugging symbols to work?

Well, once this is done I'll re-cvs hurd and oskit-mach and
try again. If it is still crashing I will get the backtrace info
this time. If it works then I will --enable-smp=2 and see
what happens.

- Doug