Re: OSKit-Mach - It worked! Was(Re: oskit-mach possible bug)

On Sun, Feb 24, 2002 at 02:21:57PM -0500, Neal H Walfield wrote:
> > Oh, this could be a problem. OSKit-Mach doesn't have support for
> > extended partition. We have the parted store class, it's just not in
> > the standard Debian packages. Also the parted version is not yet
> > stable.
>
> It works perfectly for me.  What problems have you run into?

The parted store class also works perfectly for me. I was talking
about the parted version numbers. I don't think there is a chance
development versions are going into Debian. There is already a
1.6.0-pre2 version, I don't know when the 1.6.0 will be released, but
it might happen soon.

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: jdekkers@jabber.org