hppa -> x86 gdb cross debugger for oskit-mach

Another tough question, as usual.

Since I didn't exactly cross-compile oskit-mach
or oskit, do I really need to make a i386-pc-unknown-gnu0.2
cross debugger for oskit-mach? That target really isn't supported
too well on the debian-hppa flavor of gdb.

However, if I could say, use an i386-pc-unknown-linux-gnu
target, I might have better luck building the debugger,
and the hppa box is here now, connected, and functional.
Heck it even runs X now :-)

Any insights?

- Doug