Re: i386-gnu OSKit (Was: something funny about...)

> From: Alan Grimes <alangrimes@starpower.net>
> Subject: Re: i386-gnu OSKit (Was: something funny about...)
> Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 18:13:12 -0500
>
> It should compile under DOS, MINIX, BeOS, my TI-85, the XT in the attic,
> The global mainframe on Tau Ceti 4... Adding a kludge for each OS is
> __WRONG__ to the point of being diabolicly evil. "You are not permitted
> to run platforms we don't approve of, including the OS this kit is
> supposed to help you make."
>
> I hate GNU software. =\
> At least I don't have to put up with crap like this in windows 3.11. =P

Ah, good to hear from you again. Been a long time since I had such a good
chuckle.

Yes, oskit devel has stalled a bit. We are busy on other projects at the
moment, although we do hope to get another snapshot out one of these days.

Lbs

Leigh B. Stoller
University of Utah - Flux Research Group
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~stoller