Re: Request help (gdb cross debugger) Where is the latest best hppa1.1-unknown-linux-gnu source code for gdb?

Ah, the agony of defeat.

I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I did manage to compile gdb
for hppa using the parisc-linux.org code, but when I tried to make
the cross debugger for Hurd it wanted Mach headers for some reason.

So I copied my headers over from the Hurd box, and make just
blew up into hundreds of errors. Screw it.

I just purchased a hopefully nice old Pentium-100 on Ebay which
will be my debugger box. Hope it works!