Re: usage of reserved C++-keyword in cthreads.h

Ondrej Hurt <Ondrej.Hurt@seznam.cz> writes:

> Sorry but I can't help myself: I think that the one who wrote
> cthreads should be flamed for completely unnecessarily binding C++
> people to C (which they might think is crap)

The authors of cthreads were not trying to bind C++ people.  Indeed,
what they were doing was simply ignoring them.  That is, they didn't
say "ooh, here's a way to screw C++ people", they simply don't bother
keeping track of the list of C++ reserved words of the week.  Nor
should they: they were writing a C header file.