Re: usage of reserved C++-keyword in cthreads.h

> > > I think that using #include <cthreads.h> in a C++ program is wrong
> > > for exactly the same reasons that using it in a Pascal program would
> > > be wrong.
> >
> > C++ is designed to link with C libraries.  Pascal is not.  The
> > argument doesn't follow.

> Um, then the C++ designers should be flamed for promising you a
> language that "is designed to link with C libraries" but, in fact, is
> not.

Sorry but I can't help myself: I think that the one who wrote
cthreads should be flamed for completely unnecessarily binding C++
people to C (which they might think is crap)

Skvělá valentýnská přání a loga na mobil
http://ad2.seznam.cz/redir.cgi?instance=20764%26url=http://www.orionmodreznebe.cz