Re: NCSA Mosaic

I see you point about the license terms.  I thought
Mosaic was public domain by now.  It statically links
with libjpeg, libpng, libz, and libwww which are all
GPL/LGPL'd if I'm not mistaken. I'm using it for the
time being until Amaya or Mozilla is working and I
thought other folks might have the same use for it.

http://www.debian.org/social_contract.html#guidelines