Re: Debian package

Sebastien Geffroy wrote:
> I've build a debian package for vim6.0, and i plan to build and maintain
> others debian package for Debian GNU/hurd.

Packages do not have maintainers on a per-architecture basis.
The person who maintain the source package is what we call "the maintainer".

> Who i have to ask to for put it on the server ?

If you are a Debian developer, this list, but there is a great
reorganization of the essential libs in the horizon which eventually
will force us to recompile everything, so AFAIK new uploads are
somewhat discouraged these days.