Re: Autobuilder needed?

Jeff Bailey <jbailey@nisa.net> writes:

> We will be manually rebuilding [0] every package that is currently
> in the Hurd archive and probably uploading in one pass.

If you try that (or even threaten to), I will personally take great
pleasure in ensuring *hurd-i386* is auto-deleted from incoming.  Do
NOT do mass uploads, especially not in one pass!  It's evil and wrong
and extremely rude to our mirror network and it will not be permitted.

On an unrelated note, you shouldn't just blindly use sbuild's
--make-binNMU facility either; that only works when the architecture
is in sync.  binNMU uploads should only be done when you're forced to
by the need to override an existing binary in the archive, and that's
not the case for the majority (> 70% in fact) of source packages WRT
hurd-i386.

--
James