Re: Autobuilder needed?

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 06:31:08AM -0800, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> I don't know how dreppers announcement
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-hacker/2002-01/msg00040.html will
> affect the pthreads folks either.  It doesn't seem like waiting for
> them before we start is a good idea.

I think it is a good thing, because it is another incentive to get
per-thread registers working in GNU Mach.  We need them for pthreads, too,
and now we need them anyway.

I have only started with pthreads recently.  So I have not even an overview
on the things that still need to be done.  It's probably a lot of work.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de