Re: Autobuilder needed?

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 09:25:55PM -0800, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 10:43:32PM -0600, Adam Majer wrote:
>
> > Is there a need for a Hurd autobuilder? I noticed that there are a
> > great deal of packages out of date for Hurd....
>
> I've got an autobuilder here that is turned off while we prepare to do
> an ABI change.  When that is complete, package building will resume.

What is ABI?

> Are you a current Debian Developer?  If yes, we will need help during
> this ABI change.  We will be manually rebuilding [0] every package
> that is currently in the Hurd archive and probably uploading in one
> pass.

I see. Do you know when this will happen? I am currently in NM queue.
Maybe I should hurry my AM to get the package check done :) I'll
email him tomorrow...

> [0] See the binary upload section in the Policy manual.  Sbuild has
> some built in capabilities for this.

Yes, sbuild is good... But is there a way of convincing anyone that
the logs produced in build should be posted onto buildd.debian.org..
I am not talking about in "corner" somewhere but it would be very
nice to have them listed under "packages for each developer".. For example,

http://buildd.debian.org/bymaint.php?maint=Adam%20Majer%20%3Cadamm%40galacticasoftware.com%3E%20

or just,

http://buildd.debian.org/bymaint.php

- Adam