Re: HD update scripts

OK, I will download and burn the image again. I thought that might be a problem, but since I installed the hurd from the same images, I thought the disk was ok.

Thanks,
rca

On 2002.01.20 05:14 Philip Charles wrote:
On Sun, 20 Jan 2002, Robert Amble wrote:

> Philip,
> I ran the bash scripts ok from H1, but when I tried to do this on H2
> found out they are not executable. When viewed by less or in vi they

> show up as binary data. If I mount the CD on my linux system and use

> the 'file' command on them it says they are data. Here is the 'less'

> output of gui.sh

Cut.

I have just checked my iso image for hurd-H2-CD1.iso and the scripts
can
be read.

Scrambled CD or image?

Phil.

--
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson Street, Abbotsford, Dunedin, New
Zealand