Re: easier install ideas

Hi,

Combining Jeff's idea and the question that Mark Brown recently posed
(about getting access to a Hurd box to test something) I got the following
idea. Is it possible that someone gives public (restricted?, anonymous?)
access to his/her Hurd box for Newb's like me who are interested in the
Hurd but don't have the time/spare machine yet to set it up themselves. I
would certainly like to look around on a Hurd box / do some userland
experiments on it. I myself am already interested enough that I will
install it sooner or later anyway, but it might draw other newbees over
that line...

Or does this provide possible hackers with too good a platform that they
can execute their evil schemes from?

Steven.