Re: Support for Adaptec 39160?

--- scott worley <folokai@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> Attempted to try Hurd tarball and everything was fine until Hurd
> attempted to access root partition during its boot phase.  It
> couldn't find it.  I'm guessing the aic7xxx driver is an older one
> with no support for the 39160 dual controller?
> thanks,
> scott
> folokai@earthlink.net
Perhaps, but it could also be that your are not giving the proper
device to
gnumach or the ext2fs translator.  Your menu.lst file would help.

James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op

Anyone refering this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU

Do You Yahoo!?