Re: be supernatural

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001 13:32:44 -0800, OpenBeOs  said:

> They Need Y O U R E Help .
> You are the opensouce comunity and You will be the benefactor of this tryumph .

I am pretty sure that most folks hacking on the Hurd are not "members"
of the open source community but Free Software hackers - see
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html if you
still don't know the difference.

BTW, this mail looks a bit like spam; many folks will not even
consider to help you if you post in such a way.  Please read the
Netiquette to learn how to send help requests in a more appropriate
way.

Ciao,

  Werner