Re: H1 - grub.

I've been using grub for years, bootloader command line completion
can't be beat.  With the exception of a slight mishap a while back that
resulted in the destruction of several partitions on my drive, I've
never had any problems with it (my ignorance/stupidity was the culpret,
not grub).  I'm using .9 now, works as good as ever.  I say include it.

Wil