Re: H1 - grub.

On Sun, Oct 14, 2001 at 10:38:31PM +1300, Philip Charles wrote:
> Has anyone had any experience with Grub 0.9?  Any horror stories?  Should
> it be included in the H1 CD set.

Please wait till tonight since I will send the patches for CD and
extended format booting with the GRUB. Once this is done, GRUB can be
used to make at least a Demo-HURD, that is to allow to boot directly
HURD from the CD since we won't have any limitation in size (HD
emulation) and since GRUB is able to load the multiboot compliant HURD.

My apologize for being that slow on the modification but as some other I
think I have some difficulties keeping my mind on the work with the
international situation.

Cheers,
--
Thierry Laronde <tlaronde@polynum.org>