Re: Will the hurd go into woody ?

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 11:49:55AM -0700, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 03:10:11PM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
>
> > sorry if it was already said here, but I would like to know if the hurd port
> > will be released in woody. And if not, why not (bootfloppy problem ?).
>
> Nope - we didn't hit 80% of the archive when we needed to.

Which is not the main reason to release or not at all.  I am much more worried
about developing the boot floppies and ensuring functionality of the
packages than about package counts (for the release).

I can always argue this number up or down if needed :)

More help on the Debian part of Debian GNU/Hurd is needed.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de