Antwort: Re: Debian GNU or Debian GNU/Hurd?

Hello,
as I understand so far, the Hurd refers to the set of servers, while
GNU/Hurd
refers to the whole Operating System, the kernel and all the GNU-tools.
For
Debian, "Debian GNU/Hurd" sounds correct to me, because the debian-distro
includes not only the Hurd, but also all the GNU-tools.

Flo

PS: How about "GNU/Hird of Unix Replacing Deamons of Interfaces
Representing Depth
of Unix Replacing Deamons of Interfaces Representing Depth of Unix