Re: Feed-back please. Problem.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 09:17:48AM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:
> Thanks,
> 	The sources.list in my case is,
> deb file:/cdrom/debian unstable main contrib local non-US/main

> > Pruning my /etc/apt/sources.list to the minimum has made the problem
> > go away almost completely. Before I had a rather long list (the two
> > nearest Debian mirrors, plus my personal package repository,

Maybe it is related to the type "file:" rather than to the length of the
file...

But as you said witha shorter it sometimes fails, too, this guess is
probably wrong.

I have three deb (mirror, alpha, non-us) and two deb-src repositories, all
http (except alpha, which is ftp).

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de