Re: update.rc-d

Hi,

At 17:04 25.09.2001 +0200, Kai Trukenmueller wrote:
Hi,

I've got the problem mentioned before, of a semi-installed hurd, with update-rc.d missing. As I can't install any more problems without the file, I thought unpacking the right deb with `ar' and copying update-rc.d could fix the problem.
But I don't know in which package update-rc.d is located.

I ran into the same problem during a dist-upgrade this weekend. The update-rc.d can be found in the base/dpkg package (see packages.debian.org).

hth
-Daniel