Re: Emacs in X?

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 08:55:34PM +0200, "Milan Zamazal,,," <pdm@zamazal.org> was heard to say:
> Does anybody know what's happening?  Is there any way to fix the
> problem?  It would make me happy :-), I could start using Hurd for
> serious work.

  I have no idea, but when I ran into this while I was attempting to
work on the Hurd recently, I installed jed.  It's not as nice as Emacs,
but it's a start.

  Daniel

|                  Wisdom is one of the few things                            |
|                  that looks bigger the farther away it is.                  |
|                    -- Terry Pratchett                                       |
\------- (if (not (understand-this)) (go-to http://www.schemers.org)) --------/