Re: Wait3 Questions

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 10:47:20PM -0700, Brent A. Fulgham wrote:
> Indeed, the latest Hurd packages allow the Wait3 configure
> test to complete successfully, so we can add "time" to
> the list of auto-buildable packages.  I've just uploaded
> the current version to master, but we can auto-build next
> time around.

Thanks, Brent!

> Speaking of which, I notice VIM hasn't been auto-built
> since Wichert added the Hurd change I asked for.  Is
> there some other problem with it?

It's source is bigger than 2mb.  Up to now, I only autobuilded
packages up to 2mb source size (I split it up in groups of
300-500 packages each and built the smaller groups first, to
get some faster success and avoid the proc crash).  Now that
proc is fixed, I will add more packages again, and vim will
fall into the next group (2mb-3mb or so).