ATA-100 driver...

Thought I'd start getting involved in the Hurd.
I've been using it for quite some time now and find it
to be a very interesting approach using a micro kernel
such as Mach.

To start off I'd like to get my computer at home
running the Hurd. Problem is that I have a Promise
ATA-100 controller and the Hurd doesn't seem to be
able to detect it.

So, where do I start digging if I want to port the
Linux PDC20267 driver from Linux 2.4.x?

I'm quite well oriented in both programming as well as
operating system internals so all I really need is some
pointers to CVS repositories and where to begin in the
sauce.

Best of regards
 /Joachim

--