Building xlife, ctwm and bind

Hello!       =)

Im working right now in building ctwm, another window manager; I compiled it
yesterday with lots of warnings, something about clock skew among these. I have
plans to test it this weekend, and after than I want to work in xlife.

By the way, a lot of packages are marked as install source code. This means we
have to install their source code packages?

Somebody has tried to port bind? I have some knowledge about this package and
maybe it isn't too dificult to port.      =)

=====
---------
---------