Re: need help getting term size

In message <[🔎] 20010810231505.56C9B99308@perdition.linnaean.org>it was written:
>I don't know any context about what the code in question looked like.
>The Hurd has the TIOCSWINSZ ioctl with `struct winsize' argument,
>and SIGWINCH, just like other systems do.

Ahh, for some reason I thought that hurd avoided ioctls or that this interface was
part of termio (not termios) and therefore unsupported.

Thanks.

as always,
nick
            nick@grawk.net * http://www.fargus.net/nick
    Developer - Systems Engineer - Mad System Guru - MOO Sales
    he picks up scraps of information/he's adept at adaptation
because for strangers and arrangers/constant change is here to stay